& URBAN DESIGN
AES personnel have experience serving the public and clients with design and delivery of many successful projects, including some of Chicago’s most loved spaces and most innovative corridors.
Integrated, activated public spaces that incorporate Sustainable Urban Infrastructure principles, in support of your long-term investment in your sites, streets, places, and infrastructure, are our specialty.
AES Urban Designers and Landscape Architects lead, and work collaboratively, with multi-disciplinary teams, including our own professionals, to provide the right talent and expertise on your project.
• Sustainable Streets and Roadways
• Sustainable Site Planning and Design
• Sustainable Airport Infrastructure
• Streetscapes, Medians, and Plazas
• Urban Open Spaces and Pocket Parks
• Living Green Stormwater Infrastructure
• Waterfronts, Harbors, and Riverwalks
• Green Stormwater Infrastructure
• Complete Streets
• Sustainable and Green Infrastructure Retrofits
• Amenities and Furnishings
• Transit Stations and Stops
• Green Roofs
• Urban Ecology
• Transportation Planning and Design
• Master Planning
• Landscape and Urban Design
• Maintenance Planning and Oversight
• Program Management